Forbes recently published an article that discusses the top digital marketing trends for 2015. We’ve summarized their list below. For a full explanation of each item please visit the source of this post and read the article in its entirety.
- Don’t rely so much on Google
- Make sure your mobile game is on point
- Catch the wave of social media conversions
- Stay abreast of the new, emerging payment methods
- PPC, paid search, and paid advertising is not going anywhere
- Even small businesses can leverage marketing automation
- Hug your content creator
- The major search engines will not stop changing their algorithms
- Make sure your site is optimized for conversions
- Growth hacking is trending upwards with gusto
Note: The author of the article does not suggest to dive headlong into any of these trends without consideration. However, he also encourages taking an earnest look at each trend and even suggests taking a little risk to see if it pays off.